WHO ARE WE?
AI Ventures has an ambition to build the next generation of AI–driven start–ups in Australia. We are different because we are primarily focused on Artificial Intelligence and are passionate about nurturing an AI ecosystem through establishing long-term partnerships and networks of entrepreneurs, investors, and leading industry experts.
We offer more than just investment opportunities and funding. We partner with early–stage founders for the long-term, supporting start–ups on their journey by providing capital, technology, and business services in partnership with academia, industry, technology partners, mentors, and other investors.
WHY JOIN OUR PROGRAM?
We understand Artificial Intelligence technology and are primarily focused on AI start–ups. With each start-up at a different stage and with each having their own unique set of challenges, expertise and guidance from industry leaders who have been in their place previously is key. Throughout the 12-week program, you will join a small cohort and be given opportunities to refine your idea and pitch it to a supportive network of industry experts, founders, and our experienced team.
Importantly, our program is offered remotely, meaning you can receive the program benefits mentioned from anywhere in the world! Our weekly mentoring sessions and workshops are offered on weekends while our Incubator learning activities can be completed throughout the week. Our program is designed to provide flexibility and the convenience of fitting into your schedule. This is an opportunity for you to take advantage of our program benefits, networks, and support for a great price.
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER IN OUR PROGRAM?
In addition to the core components of the program, we also provide you with other benefits that include:
- A mentor and support network
- Potential partnership opportunities
- Potential Investment opportunities
- Exclusive panel events with successful AI start–up founders
- Exclusive benefits for women founders
- Access to AI Ventures’ events with industry experts, founders, mentors, investors, etc.
- Lifetime membership with AI Ventures
- And more!
Our goal is to establish a unique and long-lasting relationship with our you, our start–ups, well beyond the program by providing extra support to meet your specific needs along the way.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE PROGRAM?
The Jan2021 program intake is priced at $3299 (AUD) exclusive of GST. You are eligible for an early bird offer of $700 (AUD) off per person if you register, are accepted into the program, and complete payment by 10 December, 2020.
If you choose to withdraw from the program within the first week, 50% of the fee paid will be refunded.
I DON'T HAVE AN AI-FOCUSED IDEA, CAN I STILL APPLY?
At this stage our Incubator program is focusing on AI-focused ideas/start-ups. However, you can email us to discuss your idea/start–up for future programs and we may be able to offer other services to help you grow.
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM STRUCTURE?
A booklet further detailing information about the contents of our program will be sent out once you’ve registered your interest. In addition, you can email us or follow us on our social media platforms to find out more about the program.
WHAT ARE THE ONGOING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS?
Our program has three core components:
- Weekly live sessions with mentors: This includes a 1hr interactive group session and workshop presentations with mentors, and 2hrs of pitch training and feedback sessions on weekly topics.
- Weekly self-paced learning content: This includes curated courses and learning material on each week’s topic delivered through an online learning platform.
- Tasks and learning checks: This includes weekly practical tasks and learning checkpoints with feedback and grading upon completion.
IS FUNDING GUARANTEED AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM
Funding is not guaranteed. However, you will receive the opportunity to pitch your idea to potential investors who may be interested in investing in your start-up.
HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS?